Open your first Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA before 31 May 2018, and you could earn an amazing 8,000 Flying Club miles.
To qualify, simply make a minimum of six consecutive monthly investments of £150 per month by Direct Debit or invest a lump sum of £5,000 or more, held in the account for a minimum of twelve months. Terms and conditions apply.
Remember, the value of investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest. This is a medium to long-term investment so you should be prepared to invest your money for at least five years.
Terms and conditions
Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA 8,000 Flying Club Miles Offer
1. This offer is open to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members who open a new Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA from 1 March 2018 to 31 May 2018 inclusive.
2. This offer is not available to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members who make a payment into an existing Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA, or who opened a Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA previously and received Virgin Atlantic air miles.
3. To qualify for the offer, you must:
I. Make a minimum of six consecutive monthly investments of £150 per month by Direct Debit or
II. Invest a lump sum of £5,000 or more which must be held in the account for a minimum of twelve months.
4. If you close the ISA within twelve months, Virgin Money reserves the right to deduct the Flying Club miles from your Flying Club account.
5. The offer is available for online applications only via uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/va/ and on submission of a valid Flying Club membership number.
6. 8,000 Flying Club miles will be credited to your Flying Club account per eligible application.
7. Please allow up to 30 days from the initial payment into your ISA for your Flying Club miles to be credited to your Flying Club account.
8. The offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time.
9. The bonus Flying Club miles will only be credited to the Flying Club account provided in the application process.
10. The offer has no cash value and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Virgin Money offer.
11. Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA Terms and Conditions apply.
12. Available to UK residents only.
13. The promoter is Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd ("Virgin Money").
14. Virgin Atlantic Airways is an introducer appointed representative of Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited. The Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA is promoted by Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited and provided by Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Limited (the ISA manager). Both companies are registered in England and Wales (Company numbers 3072766 and 3000482 respectively). Registered Office – Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Both are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.